What Is The Best Type Of Human Hair Wigs?
What types of human hair wigs are there?
The best type of human hair wigs
- Brazilian human hair is thick, straight, and well-proportioned.
- Natural black color
- Strong toughness
- Hair grows fast
How to choose the right Brazilian human hair wig?
Two materials of wigs
The mesh of the wigs
If you choose a wig that you often wear, be sure to pay attention to the comfort and breathability of the mesh. Try lt on when you buy it and see if it feels uncomfortable. Then pull the elastic band inside the wig to feel the tightness, it's best not to be loose or tight.
The quality of the wigs
The density of the wigs
Use different colored wigs for different occasions
Are human hair wigs better than synthetic ones?
As living standards have risen, so has our demand for products like wigs, which we prefer to buy a real human hair wig.
A human wig is comfortable and well made. It doesn't feel heavy, and you can wear it every day. But synthetic wigs are made from chemicals and are not suitable for people who are allergic to them. The long service life of the human hair wig can be a very hot dye, so every day can transform different modeling to go out.
The differences between a human hair wig and a synthetic wig
From the appearance, the synthetic wig is obviously much stiffer. Under the light source, the synthetic wig will be very reflective, it is obvious that there is a feeling of plastic.
Real human hair wigs feel smooth, elastic, and even have a sense of moisture.
The synthetic wig feels a little hard, very dry, there is no flexibility, and there will be a sense of astringency.
Real human hair wigs are hair quality, hair quality is good, and bad hair wig is completely different. Hair texture like raw hair is very good, and smooth. Usually wear when will not knot, rash, very easy to care.
The synthetic wig itself is not hair, so there is no hair quality to speak of, with a comb will be stuck in the middle, need to use some strength, and it is easy to lose hair. After wearing it a few times, your hair can become very frizzy and difficult to manage.
4. The process of mesh
Real human hair wigs in the production of intranet technology are very particular, there are many different crochet techniques. The lace front part of the double-needle Crochet area is the simulation of the human scalp area, which you can divide at will. Breathable lace is also hand-woven, soft texture, and breathable very good, very suitable for daily wear.
The inner net technology of the synthetic wigg is basically poor mechanism technology, there will be a little simulation of the scalp used to do hair seaming. Inner network material partial hard, wearing will not be very comfortable, especially the simulation of the human scalp, paste a thick layer of glue, a bit hard feeling, breathability is a little poor.
5. Method of discrimination
Cut off a strand of hair and set it on fire. Real human hair and chemical fiber hair after burning, give off the smell and the burning state is completely different.
A real human hair wig will turn to powder when it burns, rub it in your hand and it will be gone. The smell is the smell of burnt hair.
Synthetic wigs, when burned, tend to shrink into a dark mass, which is hard and smells like burnt plastic.
To make it in a nutshell: A real human hair wig is definitely better than a synthetic wig.
Is it ok to wear a Brazilian hair wig every day?
- Definitely do not braid your hair too tight. You can make a low bun wig cap.
- The direction of your cornrows can definitely determine the tension that is given towards your edges or your hairline and that can make it worse. It's better to have one row down do individual rows going straight back instead because then you're here on your edges or just in one group.
- Don't use alcohol to remove your wig, you can learn more details from this article: Don't Use Alcohol to Remove Your Lace Wig
- Please wash the wig one or two weeks after using it. If you don't clean your wig regularly, it will easily lead to the growth of bacteria, especially in summer, which in turn will harm the health of our scalps, such as dermatitis, eczema, itching, and hair loss, and other symptoms.
- The permeability of the wig is very important, if the wig is not breathable without perspiration, the scalp will be very uncomfortable, but also lead to increased scalp oil secretion, leading to hair loss phenomenon and other symptoms.
Leave a comment