The hairstyle can raise the entire human body's mental outlook a level, and a pair of good hairstyles can make you the spirit coruscate. Wearing a wig can be any hairstyle to make your own mood can be changed at will, how to choose the right color wig to suit themselves has become a key issue. Now let's learn some knowledge about the color wig.
How many wig colors does Idoli Hair sell?
There are four hair colors selling in the Idoli Hair store now.
1. 613 Blonde Color
1) Blonde Color 13x4 Lace Front Wig
2) Blonde Color 13x4x2 Lace Front Wig
3) Blonde Color 13x6 Lace Front Wig
4) Blonde Color 4x4 Lace Closure Wig
2. P4/27 Highlights Color
1) P4/27 Color 13x4 Lace Front Wig
2) P4/27 Color 13x4x2 Lace Part Wig
3) P4/27 Color 13x6 Lace Front Wig
4) P4/27 Color 4x4 Lace Closure Wig
3. 99J Color 13x4 Lace Front Wig
4. Skunk Stripe Color 13x4 Lace Front Wig
Three steps to choosing your right color wig
We are going to talk about color and the things you need to know before making your color selection at wigs. It's recommended to select your style first before choosing your color since there are so many styles and color choices and each brand has a slightly different color palette. This will keep you from feeling overwhelmed. There are three simple steps to choosing a color wig.
Step 1: Determine your size
Step 2: Select your style
Step 3: Choose your color
If you've already completed steps 1 and 2 and you're ready to choose your color. Before you do there are a few things you should know.
First, it's important that you know that most wigs come in about 7 to 14 different color choices ranging from subtle natural tones to striking salon-inspired shades. This is good news for you because it means that regardless of which style you select you'll likely find a color that will suit your taste.
Second, if you're new to wearing wigs, the best advice we can give you is to stay close to the hair color you're currently wearing. A drastic color change can make it harder to adjust to your new hair. Don't get it wrong, it's fun to experiment and try new colors. But if it's your first time it's more important for you to look like yourself and feel comfortable wearing your wig. If you feel comfortable you exude confidence, and confidence is the key to making your wig look the most natural.
How to color your wig?
First of all, not all wigs are suitable for dyeing, generally good quality hair can withstand bleaching dyeing, For those poor quality wigs, bleaching hair is basically broken. So it's important to be careful to dye your wigs, you also need to make sure that your wigs are high quality that can be dyed. All the hair from our Idoli Hair can be dyed safely.
If you're going to dye your hair, it's best to choose a lighter color, such as 613 blonde wig, which is the lightest color, to make it easier to color. At the same time, it's better to dye your hair darker than you'd like, because the color will fade after you dye your hair, and if it's darker, it will fade more slowly
Tools you need to prepare
- Aluminum gloves
- Styrofoam head
- Wide-tooth comb
- Plastic Cups
- Hair dye
- Wash-free conditioner
- A soft-bristled brush
Get these ready. We're gonna start coloring wigs. If you're not very good at it, take your wig to a salon where you can dye your hair and have them do it for you. Because sometimes some color formula is not well adjusted it is easy to dye the color that is not the color you want. If you have a good sense of proportion or don't mind color differences, then go for it yourself.
1. First, attach the wig to the styrofoam mold to make sure it holds.
2. Once you've mixed the colors, you can apply them to your hairpiece by piece, starting from the top of your head and working your way down.
3. Then use a comb or brush to spread the dye evenly. Be careful not to get any color on the lace net.
4. And then we wait. If you don't know how long to wait, it might be helpful to look at the directions on the dyes you buy.
5. Slowly pull out the stitches, then remove the wig from the stand and rinse the wig thoroughly in warm water. Make sure the lace mesh is oriented to running tap water, and let the water flow through the lace mesh of the hair.
6. Use a dry towel to soak up as much water as possible from the wig. Next, place it on a wig holder and blow dry it slowly. Finally, gently comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb.
Leave a comment