6 Steps to Revivin Your Curly Wig
Girls are usually excited when they buy a new wig. Without proper maintenance and care, however, your wig can quickly fade and fade, and your hair can get tangled up over time. After all that money, this is not what you want.
Whether your wig is made of human hair or synthetic material, over time, if you don't handle it properly, you will slowly notice the formation of curls and tangles. If you're facing a similar problem, don't worry! We've shared a few simple steps that will allow you to easily restore a messy wig.
1. At first, try running your fingers through your hair and gently parting the knots. Now, place it on the mannequin or any stand and secure it with a clamp. To make the process easier, try spritzing the wig with a little bit of mist. Next, comb your hair slowly with the help of a comb or a wide-toothed comb. Always start at the forehead and work your way to the end.
Note that you should comb your hair as gently as possible to avoid any breakage or excessive shedding. Also, don't overdo it, or the wig may be worse off than it really is.
2. Once you've solved it, let's move on to the next step. Now you can do your hair the way you want. However, be sure to use a light gel to make sure your hair doesn't get tangled up too quickly.
3. If you use your wig a lot, it's natural for it to start looking dry and frizzy. In this case, try using a good shampoo and conditioner. When you're done, apply a conditioner and leave it on for an hour or two. It'll make combing your hair so much easier.
4. When shampooing a wig, fill the sink with warm water, add a little shampoo, and let the wig spin. Shampoo foams quickly. Soak it in water and massage the hair with your fingers. Be sure to pay attention to the kinky parts. Let the wig soak in water for at least 5 minutes, then rinse with water.
5. Next, apply conditioner, hold for at least 10 minutes, then rinse off. Finally, comb your hair and apply conditioner.
The best way to avoid hair knots and curls is to restore moisture to your hair. The best way to solve this problem is to apply conditioner or some hair oil on the wig. These products not only help restore moisture to the hair, but also act as a heat protector to protect the hair from any heat damage. Also, make sure you don't wear a wig to bed, especially if it's wet. This can cause hair to curl and tangle.
6. If none of the above works, you can try having any hairdresser trim your hair to remove the affected area. As a last resort, this method is worth a try. Don't throw away your wig until you've tried this step. Give it to a trusted hairdresser to trim it to the length you want.
Leave a comment